The average IQ in the UK is 104 but even the brainiest Brits may struggle to get through this challenging test.
A new quiz from Playbuzz puts your IQ to the test in a series of fiendishly difficult puzzles and riddles that are leaving the Internet baffled.
Devised by user Terry Stein, players are faced with ten baffling questions and according to Playbuzz only 0.1 per cent will be able to secure full marks.
Those who do master the challenge are said to have a 'passion for perfection', enjoy challenging themselves and 'excel in finding problems and solutions'.
Think you can rise to the challenge? Scroll down to take the quiz! Answers can be found at the bottom of the page.
A new quiz from Playbuzz puts users' IQs to the test in a series of baffling riddles and mind boggling puzzles
ANSWERS AND SOLUTIONS...
1. Football - This is the only sport that does not require the player to use their hands
2. 56398 - You must rearrange the numbers in the same order as the word 'Ocean' has been arranged to form the solution
3. 24 - By dividing Tina's age by four you learn that her brother is four, meaning she is 12 years his senior. When she is 24, he will half her age of 12.
4. 8 - The sequence works by adding one to the number then multiplying the next by two meaning that 8 does not work in the pattern.
5. Fruit - Though the creator has used the alternate spelling rearranging the letters will create the word mandarin(e)
6. 5 - A fifth of 200 is 40, halves that to get 20, divide it by four to get one quarter leaving you with 5.
7. 5 - Eric can carry three bottles for four trips, taking 12 in total, but he will have to make an additional trip for the remaining water bottle, meaning he takes five in total
8. Suited - The definition of 'suited' is right or appropriate for a particular purpose
9. Studying - The virus is the catalyst for the vaccine as is studying for an exam
10. 2 - If you take two oranges then you will be left with the two oranges you have taken